REMINDER NEW LOCATION! at the Beane Conference Center. Click here for driving
Wednesday, July 13th, 2016 Sit & Sew for 2017 Raffle Quilt:
If you are planning to participate in the Sit n Sew Wednesday, July 13th, please bring:
* Your sewing machine w/extension cord
* WHITE THREAD
* Seam ripper (just in case)
We will have ironing stations set-up, so you will NOT have to bring an iron. Please join in the fun of making next years' raffle quilt. You just might learn a new trick or two, plus enjoy dining on the bag lunch you bring followed by a delicious ice cream sundae for all your hard work! Hope to see you there! Please contact Kim Gregoire if you have any questions, you can find her email in the Membership List in the members section of our webpage by logging in. Kim Gregoire, 2017 Raffle Quilt Chair.
* Check out the "Dress A Girl Around the World" program.... more information will follow!
Wednesday, August 10th, 2016 Join us for a general membership meeting, 6:30 pm for Coffee/lite snacks, Membership Meeting at 7 pm. The program for the August Meeting will be Kathie Belz - "Color for Quilters". Guests always welcome for $5.
Wednesday, September 14, 2016 General membership meeting, 6:30 pm for Coffee/lite snacks, Membership Meeting at 7 pm. The program for September is Pam weeks trunk show and lecture "THE HISTORY OF QUILTING IN 60 MINUTES > OR LESS".
Guests always welcome for $5.
May & June Show n' Tell
Raffle Quilt tickets being sold at VISTA Foods in Laconia.
2016 Raffle Quilt
Enjoy the pictures of our 2016 raffle quilt. Raffle tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5 and can be purchased from any guild member. Tentatively raffle tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- Vista Foods in Laconia on June 17 & 18 from 10 - 5
- at the Bank of NH in Downtown Laconia on June 23, July 8 & July 25 from 10 -5
- The Quilting Corner in Tilton on July 14, 15 & 16th from 10 -5
- Gilford Old Home Day on Aug. 27, from 8 - 4
- and at our Quilt Show on Oct. 1 & 2 at the Gilford Community Center